Friday, May 28, 2010

Tuesday, May 25 I was fired today

Aparently I spoke too soon.  I recently sent the dress designer that I'm in love with an e-mail with a lot of questions, interspersed with many dazzeling compliments.  I do have doubts with the process, as her price was pretty high....even compared to ones in the US ( I originally wanted to do this if it meant I could get a dress cheaper here than in the US), and she responded to me that I seem like I am too hesitant and maybe she is not the designer for me.  After e-mailing her back, I have yet to hear from her since.  I'm trying to convinve myself I didn't get bridezilla on her...but honestly it's good closure for me.  Better that she fired me, cause I'm not sure I would have been able to decide later on.  The process was getting pretty stressful for me since I did not have my mom and sister with me to help me decide. Now I can look forward to trying on dresses when I get back home...and the process of dress designing here has been super fun and exciting.  Maybe if I had a few thousand dollars to splurge it would be more exciting and not as stressful. The timing is good, because my mom has checked on the prices of some of the dresses I have liked in the magazines Leah's mom brought me, and they are insanely cheaper and more beautiful.  I'm in a good place.  I promise.  Does it sound like I'm trying to convince myself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, prada outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp pas cher, longchamp, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike air max, louboutin shoes, ugg boots, nike roshe run, louboutin pas cher, tory burch outlet, burberry, ralph lauren pas cher, michael kors, nike free, air max, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet, jordan shoes, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, nike free, replica watches, ugg boots, nike air max, prada handbags, sac longchamp, uggs on sale, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co

Anonymous said...

soccer shoes, vans shoes, louboutin, vans, herve leger, instyler, asics running shoes, hollister, ghd, lululemon, converse, birkin bag, nike roshe, hollister, mac cosmetics, north face outlet, new balance, ray ban, mcm handbags, hollister, nike huarache, insanity workout, celine handbags, nfl jerseys, nike air max, timberland boots, nike air max, chi flat iron, ralph lauren, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, lancel, jimmy choo shoes, gucci, longchamp, nike trainers, soccer jerseys, converse outlet, oakley, beats by dre, mont blanc, baseball bats, iphone cases, wedding dresses, reebok shoes, p90x workout, bottega veneta, valentino shoes, ferragamo shoes, north face outlet