Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This weekend was pretty relaxing. I saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D which was interesting and got a manicure for about $3. It looks good! A roach crawled on my chair halfway through, but I calmly asked the manicurist to knock it off. I'm growing!

Confession: I was looking online last to see if there was any possible way to have Boyz II Men play at my wedding....which I didn't find out...but I DID find out that Boyz II Men is coming to Manila in August! haha yay! Mike, Nate, Sean, and Wan...if you're reading this...I'd love for you to be a part of my special day.

My mouse friend came to visit me again today. I was proud of myself because I saw him underneath another person's desk, I calmy turned to grab my camera and take a picture, but then he was gone. I felt so good that I didn't freak until I looked down and saw him by feet. It was then that I squealed and ran over to Mike's cubicle once again...which he thought was hilarious.

I joined a dance studio today to start the working out process. You pay one price and can take as many dance classes as you want which is so fun. People here don't really have a problem, though, telling you that you're fat. Josie warned me of this when we were at the training site last week. I was glad I was warned when Joyce at one point told me to "come sit over here you big mammal!" She then caveated her sentence by saying her mother used to be a biology teacher and would say it to her all the time...but still! I remember another time during the training when I was talking to the social workers about self care. I asked them what they do to take care of themselves, and one woman yelled out "eat!" and another woman yelled, "it shows!" Anyways, the dance instructor kept grabbing my gut last night saying we needed to work on this before my wedding. Good thing I have a good self esteem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom and Sharon Stebbins asked for your picture to put on thier refrigerator so regularly pray for you. Chipper's getting jealous that your giving so much attention to Mickey. Can't wait to Skype again, and no the "a" word did not come to mind. I am finally trying to be a grown up. Love you, Dad

linda Callahan said...

Meg;
You entertain me! I'm glad your self esteem is intact ! I think we're finally getting the hang of this - is this the easiest way to respond to your blog? Keep up the great commentary! Love, Mom

michael callahan said...

SIS! my friend david loves old music like me and weve been listening to kci and jojo and boyz to men, so good