Monday, August 23, 2010

Hair Problems

So for the past few months, every time I shower my hair just....falls out...everywhere....all over me....all over my apartment...all over my clothes, where I feel it on me but can't necessarily find it.  It sometimes is a little disturbing, but it's also good to know it's not just me....aparently it's a normal thing.  The other interns complain about it too, and there are tons of shampoos and conditioners out there to prevent "hair fall."  There are a few theories out there that I've heard to try to explain hairfall....one being that the water here is just really intense somehow, or another being that the extreme changes in temperatures (being so hot outside and so cold inside malls/offices) make your hair not know what to do, so it just falls out.

Personally, I have a shedding dog theory....that it just gets so hot here that your body wants to do whatever it can to get rid of anything that might make you any hotter...like a dog. Shedding.  Who knows.  I just hope my hair is not too thin by the time I get back to the States.

No comments: