Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So I've joined a gym. Thought it might do me some good, and you can't really run outside here unless you want to fill up your lungs with pollution and cough up black stuff later. and maybe get robbed. When you sign up at Fitness First, you automatically get 2 free personal training sessions which I thought was cool. My plan was to contact them eventually so they could show me a weight routine or something. I arrived Saturday to simply work out...maybe take a little run on the treadmill to get me started since it's been months i've been in a gym. The person I've been meeting with introduced me to the personal trainer who would start working with me. He invited me into the PT room and proceeded to weigh me, show me my BMI and many other things I was just not really wanting to hear at the moment. Aparently my training sessions started immediately. I just wasn't mentally prepared to be doing all this when all I wanted was to run on a treadmill on a casual Saturday morning. He proceeded to print out all these other statistics, including a recommendation for me to lose a little over 30 pounds. At which point I laughed. I realize I should probably lose a little weight..and would probably look pretty good if I lost all of 30 pounds...but there is no way I would be able to maintain that. I like food too much. And right now i'm not really committed to losing weight...I just want to work out cause I like it. Come to find out they also told Hope and Leah to lose 30 pounds...They are much smaller than I am and it would be insanely unhealthy if they were 30 pounds less. So that made me feel better. I keep telling myself they just want to sell me personal training sessions, right?

Anyways - I looked up a tagalog word of the day today. First time ever. And the word? ...Magaan. No, not my name (although everytime I introduce myself and say Megan...I have to resay my name as "Magaan" for people to be about to pronounce/understand what i'm saying). The meaning? Light weight. So there Fitness First.

4 comments:

Ms. M said...

Love the attitude!

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite posts ever. um. I love you and you are beautiful and I think you're funny.

Anonymous said...

louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, prada outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp pas cher, longchamp, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike air max, louboutin shoes, ugg boots, nike roshe run, louboutin pas cher, tory burch outlet, burberry, ralph lauren pas cher, michael kors, nike free, air max, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet, jordan shoes, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, nike free, replica watches, ugg boots, nike air max, prada handbags, sac longchamp, uggs on sale, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co

Anonymous said...

soccer shoes, vans shoes, louboutin, vans, herve leger, instyler, asics running shoes, hollister, ghd, lululemon, converse, birkin bag, nike roshe, hollister, mac cosmetics, north face outlet, new balance, ray ban, mcm handbags, hollister, nike huarache, insanity workout, celine handbags, nfl jerseys, nike air max, timberland boots, nike air max, chi flat iron, ralph lauren, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, lancel, jimmy choo shoes, gucci, longchamp, nike trainers, soccer jerseys, converse outlet, oakley, beats by dre, mont blanc, baseball bats, iphone cases, wedding dresses, reebok shoes, p90x workout, bottega veneta, valentino shoes, ferragamo shoes, north face outlet