Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I will admit getting up at 3:30am was much harder this morning.  I saw another rat today on my way to the office, much smaller than yesterday, and although this one was alive (and scurrying away from a stray dog coming its way) it was on the other side of the street, and I had my can of mace just in case one attacked me.  The guard did not wake up when I called “kuya” (brother) this morning for him to let me into the building, so I pulled open the garage myself, got on the elevator, to wave at the guard as he started stirring when he saw the bright lights from inside the elevator. 

The client this morning did incredible, and I could tell the law students were very interested in what she had to say.  I am so grateful Gary Haugen is teaching a class like this, as it will give lawyers who need some direction (hopefully) a passion they can live for and work towards in their career. 

Sorry mom and dad , no I don’t want to wake up early tomorrow to Skype…I want the extra 30 minutes of sleep.  But I still love you. J