Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday, February 26, 2010

Thank you to everyone who helped me out by sending resources to use for the training coming up. I've been pent up in my little blue cubicle since I found out I would be able to go to the satellite office next week. I think it's finally done. My brain is fried so I would like to not look at it at all this weekend, although I probably will. Maybe after a massage.
I was able to take a picture of my building from the outside today. and yes, on the top it says "In God we trust." Another building closeby has similar writing at the top that says, "Peace on Earth." A pleasant little message to see when you're coming home every day....although I come home on the other side.

I'm suprised I haven't yet taken a picture of a jeepney. These are everywhere in Manila, and don't cost much to ride on. Aparently I am riding one tomorrow to go to a market where you can buy "questionable" designer bags and sunglasses. I told the other interns to make sure I stay under control. Mom you might be getting a prize in the mail soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One adventure after another, Meng!!